Giving Quality Feedback
GIVING QUALITY FEEDBACK
WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO COMMENT ON PEOPLES BLOGS?
It is important to comment on peoples blogs because if they do something wrong we can tell them what to do next time.
What is the FIRST step in giving feedback?
The first step in giving feedback is to tell the blogger something that you like for example I liked your writing because you put a lot of adjectives in it..
Why is it important to follow this step (in green)?
It is important to follow this step so the blogger knows what they have done well.Do I have to use this every time?
What are the SECOND two options in giving feedback (both in orange)?
Why is it important to follow these steps?
Do I have to do both? No, I must choose between asking a question or giving the blogger
a positive suggestion.
WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO GIVE QUALITY FEEDBACK?
It is important to give quality feed back so the blogger knows they need to work on something they made a mistake on.
Comments
Post a Comment