E-Portfolio Writing Term 1 - Camp Timeline
E-PORTFOLIO - Writing Term One - Camp Timeline
ACHIEVEMENT OBJECTIVES:
LEVEL 2
- I can write simple sentences correctly that make sense
- I can use different sentence starters
- I can edit my writing so that it makes sense
LEVEL 3
- I can use simple and compound sentences that are grammatically correct
- I can use a variety of sentence beginnings
- I can select words that are appropriate to my topic and purpose
LEVEL 4
- I can use a variety of sentence beginnings, types and lengths for effect - simple, compound, complex
- I can use language that is appropriate to audience and purpose - expressive and specific
Go through your writing and highlight examples of the following sentences.
2x Simple sentences - YELLOW
2x Compound sentences - PINK - NOT AORAKI
Insert your writing here
Recreation and swimming
The next rotation was recreation and swimming.My favourite thing to do was mini golf because I was good at it and I play in real life. My next favourite activity was the pool because you could pop fat manus and pandas.There was a freezing cold spa.We also got to go on the monorail.It was scary at first but then I just did it and it was fun. The trampoline was really bouncy and I saw a lot of people doing front flips and back flips.
Comments
Post a Comment