Sharp Reading - Using "I think that means"

When using the “I think that means” strategy, what do you have to do? Give two answers.

When using ITTM you have to convince your audience that you know what it means and you also have to say ITTM at the start.

Write an “ITTM” for the following sentences:

It was a bright summer's morning and Lou had just finished milking the cow.
I think that means…It was a very sunny morning while the girl was finishing milking the animals.


Lou stood in the middle of the room with a huge smile on her face.
I think that means…. she was in the centre of the building with a big semi circle on her face.

Comments

  1. Logan, you are making good progress with the strategy “ITTM”. Your next step is to make sure you explain all parts of the actual sentence and identify when you don’t know a word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the quality answers but maybe next time say I think that means not ITTM

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment