ALL ABOUT ME!
ALL ABOUT ME!
My family/whanau?
In my family there is my Dad Steve my Mum Tania and Brother Ashton.
What are my favourite things to do in my own time?
In my own time I love to play basketball, golf, cricket and go to the driving range.
What do you like to do at school?
I love to read do art, science and play at lunchtime with my friends.
What would I like to improve and make progress with this year?
I would like to improve on putting my hand up more and share my ideas more.
What helps you learn?
What helps me learn is a quiet room and some support.
What stops you learning?
What stops me from learning is a loud room and people talking to me.
Who are my friends at school?
my friends at school are Sam, Milan, Boston, Eli, Jack.c, Peyton, Dominic, Layton and Benji.
What was the best part of the holidays?
The best part of my holidays for me was when I went skim boarding at Taylors Mistake.
Comments
Post a Comment