Athletics Reflection Term 4

Athletics  Reflection


1. How did your athletics practices go? (At least 3 events)
My athletics practice went well for me because in high jump I came around like a banana and was straight on with the bar making me get over the bar.In long jump I did bad because when I got to the pit I didn't form a C formation.  In discus I did good because if I had put the disc up side down it would of fallen out of my hand.

2.  In what event did you most improve your technique? How?

In long jump I started of not doing C shape but because I went to practice in my own time I then did it so I got further than I was. 

3. What value did you show on Friday at Athletics most? How?


I showed Connect by congratulating everybody after an event.

I also showed brave because I wasn't confidant with shot put.
4. Who else did you notice showing one of our school values (they could be from another class or syndicate)? How?


Mitch Gilmore showed  connect  by saying kind things to people after they jumped even if they did not make it.

Comments