Week 7 Choice blog post - Production

Week 7 Production blog post


  1. How well have I contributed to my group this week?
        
         I have contributed well because I did the moves I was told to.I also contributed by giving ideas           like what to do at the end of our part.I also contributed by trying my best to go to the same                 standards as the others who do karate.


2. My favourite idea for the production is? (it might be someone else’s)

     My favourite idea for the production was when the front row goes down and the back row stays            up.I also like when at the end of our part how we walk off.The start of the part is also cool                     because we do the three punches and the front row is drinking water.




3. A person in my group who has shown one of our values is? How?

Holly F has shown create by creating moves up like when the sword goes round our heads.
She also showed connect by using not difficult moves for people like me.













Comments