Week 5 Choice blog post - Writing

 Week 5 Choice blog post







  1. What goal does this piece of work connect to?
The goal that this piece of work connects to is to use simple, compound and complex sentences.




  1. How well have you achieved this goal? Explain
    I have achieved this goal well because I now know how to see if its a complex sentence.
          How I know if its a complex sentence or not you have to be able switch it around and it still makes sense but the first                bit of the sentence doesn't make sense by its self.




  1. What value have you shown with this piece of work? Why?
    The value I have shown is create because I have been trying hard to create some complex sentences.
           I also had to use create to try some sentences and check if its right and if its not I would have to change it

Comments